This mornings Pooch Walk was all about the “D”. Everywhere you looked D-related observations could be made.
- Deliberation (I’m going to run here and you’re going to throw the ball there…aren’t you…!),
- Dedication (to chasing all creatures furry, feathered or buzzing…!),
- Daring (bet you can’t catch me…!),
- Demanding (where are those treats and that water…?),
- Dastardly (especially if called Muttley)..none of these are…!),
- Dribbly (some more than others…put Retriever, Noofy, Bernese or Basset Hound in the mix and you always get slobber…!),
- Dapper (“yes, just leave a hint of grey Dahling…” apparent instructions to groomers),
- Debonair (the names Mann, D B Mann… ),
but most obviously today, D stood for;
- DARK DOG DAY !