No doubt you are probably aware…
Most pooches are happier when they are looked after in the comfort of a family home, be it during the day (Staydays), overnight and/or longer stays (Staycations).
We are happy to offer Pet Sitting at our family home, the Pooch House.
To stay at the Pooch House your pooch(es) must…;
- Be spayed or neutered,
- Not have aggression issues on leash, with other pooches or with people,
- Be up to date on vaccinations or titre tests, and
- Have a current licence with the City of Calgary.
Staying at the Pooch House includes;
- Being treated as a valued member of the family,
- Receiving copious amounts of care, love, and fuss!
- Being exercised regularly – “a tired dog is a happy dog”,
- Being fed familiar food at regular times in a comforting environment,
- Providing fresh water at all times,
- Being monitored for any signs of illness or injury,
- Administering medication (in/on food as directed by you/your vet).
PET SITTING – Rates
Staydays and Staycations
Please get in touch as soon as you know that you may be requiring our services so that availability can be checked, cost can be determined and scheduling can be undertaken, leaving you free to concentrate on other things.
Discounts are available for more than one pooch from the same household and/or for longer-term staycations. If required quotes can be provided.
Please note the following;
- Your pooch(es) will be collected from you, and returned to you via the Pooch Mobile.
- Pet sitting may incur a surcharge at holiday times. For 2022 these holidays are;
- February 18th – 21st (Family Day weekend),
- April 15th – 18th, (Easter Weekend )
- May 20th – 23rd ( Victoria Day Weekend ),
- July 1st – 4th (Canada Day Weekend),
- July 29th – August 1st ( Heritage Day Weekend ),
- September 2nd – 5th (Labour Day Weekend),
- October 7th – 10th (Thanksgiving Weekend),
- Nov 11 (Remembrance Day),
- December 23rd – January 2nd, 2023 ( Christmas / New Year Festivities).
- Additional travel costs (mileage) may be charged dependent upon your location,
- Your post code (format: TXX 0XX) needs to be included when you use the “Contact Me” link so that service coverage can be ascertained.
For your comfort and peace of mind…
I am insured with PROfur, have been police-checked, and have Pet First Aid training with Walks ‘n’ Wags. I am happy to offer client references if required.
Your next step…
Please Contact Me via this website, via Facebook, by e-mail or by phone so that we can discuss your requirements. Please ensure that you allow sufficient notice in order that a timely meet and greet can be arranged.
I look forward to hearing from you.